It’s official, Brown Dust 2 will launch across the globe in June this year. This makes a nice change compared to other gacha games, which often see staggered launches across different territories. We’re just happy to see a brand-new update on the upcoming game – it’s looking good!
As well as the announcement of a global launch next month, the Brown Dust 2 pre-registration is now available – you can sign up for this on the official Google Play page. Interestingly, the game’s launch will arrive shortly after the final CBT, which is due to begin on June 8.
For more information on the game, visit the official website! If you’re looking for new games to play while you wait for the global release, check out our Best Android Gacha Games guide.
NEOWIZ is also giving away some freebies for those who pre-register prior to the game’s launch. As with many other gacha games, the rewards that are up for grabs depend entirely on how many milestones the pre-registration count meets.
Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect to see!
- 100K Pre-Registrations – 1 Draw Ticket
- 500K Pre-Registrations – 1 Draw Ticket
- 1M Pre-Registrations – 1x 4-Star Character Exchange Ticket
- 1.5M Pre-Registrations – 1x 4-Star Character Exchange Ticket
- 2M Pre-Registrations – 1x 5-Star Character Exchange Ticket
Special Support Event
Pre-Registration officially started on May 10, and a support event has begun alongside it. There’s a selection of missions to work through via Gleam.io which rewards you with a range of goodies.
- Pre-Registering on Google Play or the App Store – 1 Point
- Sign up for the Brown Dust 2 email subscription – 1 Point
- Visit the Brown Dust 2 Youtube channel – 1 Point
- Follow the game’s official Twitter page – 1 Point
- Join the official Discord server – 1 Point
- Refer friends to obtain extra entries
After completing a total of 3 missions, 400 Dia is all yours! Additionally, 6+ missions rewards you with 5 Draw Tickets. Please note that you need to log in to your Gleam.io account for your missions to officially count. The friend referral mission can be completed once they work through the reservation process after clicking the referral URL.