Criterion Games has popped the hood on the Need for Speed Unbound update 1.000.006 patch notes, which comes packing a range of fixes for the adrenaline-pumping racer. This is the Need for Speed Unbound January update that the studio previously talked about.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained About PlayStation 5 For New Owners In 2023
Need for Speed Unbound Update 1.1.4 (aka the January Update) delivers stability improvements, some balancing changes for a couple of cars, and more.
Golf GTI 1976
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to reduce its acceleration in high gears
- Fixed an issue with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that caused its gearbox options to not affect its top speed, as expected
- Reduced the top-end acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and adjusted its cornering ability
- Improved the quality of VOIP for our PS5 players
SAVE GAME ERROR/PROGRESS RESET
- Added a warning message when the game fails to autosave correctly to reduce potential of lost progress
PC MIN SPECS WARNING
- Added a warning message when the game detects a below min spec configuration
- Multiple stability improvements to reduce the potential for game crashes