Guest Post Submission Guidelines
The guest post should be related to any of the news/blog category on our site (Gaming/Cryptocurrency/Business/Technology/Pet). If you posts that are suitable to be posted in any of the categories on our website, you can submit the post to us. Guest posting is a great way to get more exposure for your website.
So what do you want to post about? Gaming News? Gaming Keyboard Reviews? Game Reviews? A case study about some cryptocurrency earning method? Or maybe a story about a your startup? How about how to beat the boss in a game?
If you are interested in having your own game-related guest post published on WordtoonsSolutions, then please send the post to us. You will also need to include the name of your website and its URL if you have one, so that we can check your website for any potential issues with cross-posting before publishing.
If you don’t follow these guidelines, your email will be ignored.
We are now accepting guest blog post submissions for WordtoonsSolutions. If you’re a blogger, gaming enthusiast, or just like to write about technology or latest games, feel free to submit your article with a byline.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your post must be gaming/cryptocurrency/business/technology/pet related.
- It must be at least 700 words long with the latest information and in a Microsoft .doc/.docx file.
- Your post should be broken up into short paragraphs with subheadings.
- Add relevant images in the post to add value. The image should belong to you, or you’ll need to include a link to its source.
- Add 1 relevant link to one high authority website and 1 link to your website within your post to support your posts. Also, interlink existing relevant articles present on WordtoonsSolutions itself.
- After the guest post is approved, you’ll need to share it on your social media channels.
- If you blast the guest post with backlinks, we will delete the guest post.
(Emails addressed to “Sir or Madam” will be ignored. Email templates will be ignored.)
WordtoonsSolutions reserves the right to decline any submission that it feels will not benefit the audience of WordtoonsSolutions.
Please submit posts that you are happy with, but don’t submit articles you want to be published on any other blog.
WordtoonsSolutions reserves the right to edit the posts for spelling and grammar errors.
Please note that the guest posts will be posted on a different date than your own post. We will let you know when they have been published and where they appear on the website.
The content must be your own. You cannot submit someone else’s work as your own. We do not accept free content.
The quality of the article is very important, and you need to provide evidence for any statements made. So make sure you have facts to back up any claims you make. We want to ensure the quality of the articles we publish.
Guest blogging is a great way to get your name out there and build a reputation. Guest posts can be written about any topic, but it’s best to have some expertise in the field if you want people to take you seriously. As we have a news website, it is expected that the guest post written by you will be related to our news sub-category(s).
If you have any further questions, feel free to email us or send a message through the contact form. Thank you.